My blog

ads

Friday, August 13, 2010

Finally....

sorry guys....ahhhhh......so sweet and refreshing...the air in this digital,robotic, mechanical world..after a long period of daunting classes on Saturday and Sunday,finally i'm able to scrutinized the blog that i have unattended for past few weeks.The hectic life in IIUM make me realize how tough it is living away from family at the far east of this lovely country of mine. even the fasting month has arrived signalling the calling of human to purify themselves and meet the one and only god(Allah S.W.T).Now,what i want to share is about kuantan bus terminal,situated close to the kuantan darul makmur stadium.




Yesterday my friends and i decided to go through the traffic jam in kuantan city in the search of our "raya" ticket. After fauwaz done with his issue pertaining to the 'ptptn' loan in muamalat bank...we ride the bike till we arrived at the bus station.



we parked our bikes and climb the staircase to reach the upper part of the station.The old blue building is a real nostalgic site reminding me of 1980's malaysia.arriving at the first level of the bus terminal....i myself was searching here and there for the express bus that will take me to my destination,tapah,perak. so my first target is the bus express under the company ##per ##ce...huh!!! (protecting the company identity) i asked him with my mother tongue,: "hmm,tiket untuk ke tapah ada tak pada 3/9 nie" which means:"hmm, sir is the ticket for the bus to tapah, perak available on this coming 3rd of september" the person behind the counter replied:"takde..takde" which means:"no...no(angrily)" and he then with his vinegar like sour face continue reading his me##o newspaper....ugh i said..luckily i'm fasting...i was so shocked with the bad service provided.Aren't this people implement even the slightest of societal politeness in their life...these type of people really make me wanna puke. For what reason are they being so arrogant..(maybe due to hungriness in ramadan)hahaha!!. then i myself again search for another counter and yet the same scene replayed..what a shame..finally i got my ticket which available on 4th of september at the counter of UTAMA express...RM40.80 quite expensive huh!!anyway i did not really care about the price as long as i can go back home for this raya...hihi..After we all bought our ticket we decided to go for a walk and buy our food for the iftar (breaking fast) that evening.



A few meters away from the terminal we arrive at kuantan bazar ramadan(or the bazaar of ramadan). This is one of the biggest bazaar in the whole city of kuantan for this ramadan..luckily the food sellers were very nice except that the food is too expensive...murtabak is like rm5.00 per piece..




i may have to think thrice before buying it hahahaa..after all the sight seeing and buying the foodstuff for the iftar, we drove off home back to our mahallah(hostel) at 6 pm...ok i think that's all for now bye

3 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do not use all of these Private Money Lender here.They are located in Nigeria, Ghana Turkey, France and Israel.My name is Mrs.Ramirez Cecilia, I am from Philippines. Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal or business loan?contact Fast Legitimate Loan Approval he help me with a loan of $78.000 some days ago after been scammed of $19,000 from a woman claiming to be a loan lender from Nigeria but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $78.000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial Email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...