My blog

ads

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

phew!!

after the completion of my 1st semester in the university now i am able to update the blog that i had left for a very long time....hihihih anyway....now i'm so bored that i do not know what to do so i decided to play the game that i used to don't like "The Sims" and its the third season anyway.nevertheless i had alot of fun playing this game......


hahaha... alots of fun i tell ya!!! i've been able to build my dream house through this game ...let me show you some of it parts by parts


my downstairs bedroom


upstairs bedroom


downstairs living room


upstairs living room


dining area (which i love the most)


overall structure

hmm 1 more thing i had also build a mosque in the game complete with its minaret especially made for my sims community...

masjeed 1


i think thats it ........... well another bye2 for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...