My blog

ads

Sunday, June 13, 2010

ASiS... an overhaul factory


well well, this time i wanna spend sometime writing about one of my favourite subject, Alam Shah Science School the secondary school that i attended for 2 years. It buries most of my memories. It's like a treasure that keep even my golden secret to success (hihihi). This path of my life opened up when i was able to score my PMR exam with a straight 8A's. ASiS did change me inside out. From a boy in a rural area of Sungai Buloh to a kind of modern and more sophisticated city boy..From a boy who knew parts of his religion to someone who can spill out his idea from an Islamic point of view. Upgraded and born anew,i carry with me a humongous bag pack full of responsibilities for the rest of my life. I was actually blessed with some friends that understood me and accept me the way i am. Rahimi,Asri,Izzudin,Anuar,Azim,Hazman,Muhsin,Wan amirrul(for a year),Hidir,these are all friends that Allah SWT bestowed upon my self to achieve success and to be grateful to Him at the same time. Even all my classmate had been such a great mate to be with all this time.not to forget all my dorm mate that continuously supplied me with care and motivation pushing me further ahead.Teachers also play a significant role in my transformation's chronicle. All teachers that provide me strength and courage to enable me to succeed,thank you so much.this coming 26th of june is the time when all Oasis meet and celebrate the much awaited Asis carnival day.I really don't know whether i can make it as ASiS is now very far, away from me hehehe!. hmmph ,anyway let us rejoice ourself and remember the moments that we shared in ASiS during the school years so that it stays fresh in mind. Remember no matter how far we go, how high we achieve and how successful we are, we come from the same root and that is Sekolah Menengah Sains Alam Shah (ASiS). I really hope everybody stays in the pink of health and is enjoying their life. Thank you ASiS..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...