My blog

ads

Saturday, June 12, 2010

my poem


Lay... Rest in Peace

The star shines and moon rises,
In the deep night,
Emitting the gloomy blue ray,
For the sake of the frosty northern air,
When people convulse into tears,
Typhoon, cyclone struck the solitary heart’s nightmare,
Flowing barbarically, bestially and brutally,
Totally annihilate every single of them,
To mere dust and lost into the thin brisk of air,

Au revoir,adieu,vaya con dios,
These animas utter,
Every single piece of words,
Illuminating my infatuation to you darling,
As I jump from the far end,
And scrutinize the tiny crevice,
Of me and you,
I can’t weep nor blink back tears,
I can’t scream nor wail,
It’s worthless,
Because this time honey,
Our parting is eternal,

Dark, sorrow, pain and vain
The lazy cloud will enshroud the flaming Helios,
As the gushing of heaven fall,
Drop into the gauzy shadow,
Prepare yourself my trustworthy soul mate,
Behold the world underground,
And sustain your faith,
In the low sound of smashing black box.


what do you guys think??

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...