My blog

ads

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Salam Guys!!!


This is my 1st ever post for this blog before i enter the garden of knowledge and virtue (IIUM). It has been a very long holiday for me as it started in February and ended in this coming July. i have been able to enjoy my long holiday with a smile on my face.Well it's not that i really do anything but still i have to really indulge my self and have "fun" no matter what the situation is as this might be the last time i'll be at home for a long time in 4 years to come (exaggerating!!).Being away from home for a long time is definitely a new page in my whole life journal as i have never been "away" from my parents and home. for me.. my home is my lively and lovely sanctuary(hahahah). it's a total pressure build up and it concerns me a lot...Kuantan is foreign to me and i don't even know the sociocultural scenarios in the east Malaysian coast. Maybe some of my east coast's mate might spit a good ol' "padan muka" right on my face this time. They would utter the most disturbing fact that i won't be able to be at home every fortnight this time,but i really hope that i may be able to go through this 4 years journey and enjoy it (if that's possible).Friends i do need your support this time and i wish we all could be together for sick or in health, for better or for worst. Guys remember the bond or should i say the ukhuwah build during the foundation years will continue to grow strong and we will pass through this four years with flying colours(hmmph really hope so!!). arghh!! anyway guys lets enjoy our holiday before the day 6th of july come..aja aja hwaiting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...